- GET HELP!
- About VCCVS
- Our Programs
Victims Compensation Program
Are you a victim of a reported crime? Financial assistance may be available to pay for your crime related losses. Contact the Victims Compensation Program for information and eligibility requirements.
Here is a partial list of losses that may be covered as long as there is not another source to pay for your losses such as insurance. Caps or limits may apply:
- mental health counseling for victim and supportive counseling for family members that live in the household with the victim
- funeral costs
- lost wages
- crime scene clean-up
- travel expenses/transportation costs
- child care
- boarding of pets
- payment of pets that are injured/killed during the crime
- temporary living expenses
- eyeglasses, hearing aids, dentures, or any prosthetic device taken, lost, destroyed during the commission of a crime